Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gingerbread Advent Calendar

I'm sorry I haven't been updating more - this month is just killing me. Part of it is my own fault - it's National Novel Writing Month, so in addition to school, work, and the blog, I'm also writing a mystery. All of this leaves no time for sleep, leaving no time for crafting. Ah well - come December, I'll have time to craft again.


Today's project is from Pam Harris over at Gingerbread Snowflakes, who is easily one of the nicest people I've met through blogging. I love her blog - it always full of great ideas. And today's idea is...




...this adorable gingerbread advent calendar! I've seen a lot of great advents, but this definitely looks the tastiest! Follow along with the tutorial here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I just found this and I am feeling awful that I haven't yet thanked you for this link to the Advent Gingerbread house.

    My only excuse is that there are not enough Pamelas!! I keep running out of the one I have!

    So - thank you so so much for your kind words and for the link - especially at such a busy time.

    ReplyDelete