Thursday, July 15, 2010

Origami Food

Sorry it's been so long since I posted - almost a week. Class and work were both busier than usual this week. I think I'm going to try and make this a twice-weekly blog - I know it's not as interesting, but since I don't have viewers submitting crafts, this is all I have time for.

So. Origami food. There are two different ways of coming at this: one is to make food into origami, the other is to make origami into food. Here's a great picture of the first kind:


(adorable picture from evilmadscientist, complete with instructions on how to make them.)

And of course, the more common method:

(picture from Gilad's Origami Page)

The internet has tons of patterns, but most of them use paper with the image of food printed on it, like sesame seeds on the top of a hamburger bun. Sorry, but I feel like that's kind of cheating. Have you tried to make origami food? Post a picture in the commetns!

No comments:

Post a Comment