Monday, July 5, 2010

Polymer Clay Jewelry



(sources: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mairerealtan/, www.icecreambites.com, and http://giddycrafts.blogspot.com)
I've been seeing this trend everywhere, and I must say, I love it. I haven't tried it yet, but hopefully I will before the end of the summer. I even got my ears pierced a few weeks ago just so I could wear the cute earrings. These are some of the images I found with a simple google search. If you're interested in buying these, there are tons of etsy pages specializing in them.

For those of you who want to make your own, you'll probably want this:

The Polymer Clay Cookbook. It's a step-by-step guide to making your own delicious clay jewelry. From what I've seen, it looks like the best guide out there for making food jewelry. I haven't bought it yet, but it's definitely on my list. Anyone know any other guides, or have any tips on making these?

Some links to great online shops that make these: MMagda, Roscata , and Inedible Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment